This document sets out the terms on which Dome Telecom Ltd, The Old Distillery Building, Beresford Street, Dublin 7 will provide telecommunications services (the "Services") to you.
By using Dome Telecom you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
(a) Dome Telecom may vary these terms and conditions at any time. You will be informed in writing of any changes as and when they apply. You agree that if you decide to use the Services after you have been informed of any amendments you are bound by these terms and conditions as varied subject to your right of termination as set out in Clause 12.
(b) Dome Telecom may vary any charges or rates, or charge you for any taxes or duties imposed in relation to the Services at any time. Notice may be provided with your bill, by mail or other means. You can request details of our prices at any time. All prices exclude VAT unless otherwise stated.
In all circumstances you will receive 30 days written notice of any price changes.
(c) Dome Telecom will bill you for Services in accordance with the relevant terms, tariffs, rules and charges in force at the time the Services are used. All Dome Telecom charges are expressed as a rate per minute (but billed in one second increments) – you will be liable to no further charges from us.
Dome Telecom may impose a credit limit on your account and/or require payment of a security deposit or interim payment, at its sole discretion and at any time. Any credit limit can be amended without prior notice. Dome Telecom may at any time apply any security deposit to meet any cost, loss or liability incurred as a result of failure by you to comply with these terms or to pay any amount payable by you to Dome Telecom. Dome Telecom may suspend the provision of the Services until you comply with this clause.
- In order to provide Services to you, Dome Telecom may suggest an alternative carrier or other service provider.
Dome Telecom or its agent will bill you for all Services supplied by Dome Telecom to the service numbers nominated by you.
- Bills for Services will be issued once monthly. Dome Telecom may vary the billing frequency at any time by giving you prior written notice. You must pay any bill by its due date, as stated on the bill. You agree that Dome Telecom's records are conclusive evidence of your use of the Services and the charges payable. In particular, though without limiting this clause 5, you accept that any supply of Services to any person making telephone calls from the numbers nominated by you is deemed to be authorised by you and that you must pay any charges arising out of that use.
Dome Telecom will provide you with a single bill for all calls we carry on your behalf.
Dome Telecom will use reasonable efforts to bill you for your use of the Services within one month of use of the Services.
You may choose to have your bills paid by way of a direct debit from an account held by you at an approved financial institution or direct debit from a valid credit card nominated by you. If a direct debit or cheque is dishonoured or cancelled Dome Telecom shall pass on any administration fee, which may include third party charges.
- Payment on Dome Telecom bills is due within 14 days of receipt of invoice.
Billing queries must be raised within 5 days of receipt of invoice.
Dome Telecom shall use reasonable endeavours to provide the Services to you but it shall not be liable to you if it is prevented, hindered or delayed from providing the Services for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
Dome Telecom does not provide a maintenance service. Dome Telecom will endeavour to connect you to the Service within five (5) days of receipt of your request for connection but does not warrant that connection will be made by then.
These terms and conditions shall take effect from the time that the Services are supplied to you. Either of us may terminate the agreement at any time by giving 30 days prior written notice to the other. You will remain responsible for payment of all charges due to us for the provision of Services to you before that date and we will use reasonable endeavours to bill you for these Services as quickly as possible. Dome Telecom may terminate the agreement between us at any time if you breach any of its terms. If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which Dome Telecom excludes its liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
Dome Telecom may without notice suspend and/or disconnect your Services for breach of any of these terms and conditions at its discretion, 30 days after written notice has been delivered.
- In considering your application for provision of services, Dome Telecom may search your records at credit reference agency/agencies. The agency/agencies may add to your record details of our search and your application. This may be seen by other organisations carrying out later searches.
- From time to time Dome Telecom may ask you to review and update the information it holds relating to you. You are welcome to review and update your information more frequently if you wish.
- You should keep confidential all passwords you have nominated in connection with the Services. You agree that Dome Telecom may disclose any information, including personal information, in connection with your accounts to anyone who correctly quotes your password and you also agree that our automated billing reminder/information announcements and/or other information may be heard by anyone accessing the services.
- Services are made available to you on condition that you do not re-supply or resell or otherwise make Services available to any person on an arms-length commercial basis, and that you do not use or allow others to use the Services for any improper or unlawful purpose or in any manner that is offensive or unlawful. You agree to indemnify Dome Telecom against any claims, losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, without limitation, legal costs and expenses) resulting from any such actions in relation to the Services provided to you whether engaged in by you or any other person.
- If you have a complaint regarding the Services you may contact our Customer Services Team.
- Nothing in these terms is intended to exclude or restrict or shall have the effect of excluding or restricting any liability on the part of Dome Telecom for fraud or for death or personal injury, so far as it cannot be excluded by statute.
If Dome Telecom no longer provides Services, Dome Telecom may obtain an alternative provider to provide the Services to you. You agree that Dome Telecom's may assign its rights under these terms and conditions to that alternative provider.
Any notice under this contract, whether required to be written or otherwise, may be given by us to you by post, personal service, email or SMS messaging to any email address, or phone number, you have given us to correspond with you. You must give notices to us by post or e-mail to the address set out in these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Irish laws, and Irish courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between the parties.
These terms and conditions set out the full extent of each party's obligations and liabilities in respect of the Services. Any condition, warranty, representation or other term concerning the Services which might otherwise be implied into or incorporated into these terms and conditions, or any collateral contract, whether by statute, common law or otherwise, is hereby excluded. Neither party shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made to it upon which it relied in entering into these terms and conditions (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and each party's only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
Dome Telecom fully respects your right to privacy and will not collect any personal information about you without your clear permission. Any personal information, which you volunteer to us, will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 and 2003. We will not provide any such information which you provide to us to third parties and any such information will only be used by us in accordance with the purposes for which you have provided same.